WHAT WE BELIEVE
• … There is only one God who eternally exists in three persons; the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. These three are equal in power and glory; the Holy Trinity, who created, upholds and governs all.
• … That the Bible is the true inspired Word of God. We accept that both the Old and the New Testaments are without any error in the original manuscripts.
• … In God the Father, an eternal, infinite, loving personal God. He is perfect in wisdom and holiness. The Father is an all-powerful, all-knowing and loving Dad.
• … In Jesus Christ; that He is the one and only son of the Father (God Incarnate). He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, was crucified and died for the world’s sins and was resurrected three days later, ascending into heaven and now sits at the right hand of God the Father.
• … In the Holy Spirit, who being God, eternally existent with the Father and the Son, to reprove mankind of sin, righteousness and judgment.
• … That all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. All of mankind is in need of salvation. God cleanses, through the blood of His son, all those who through faith, repent and confess Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
• … that Jesus Christ baptizes the seeking believer with the release in power of the Holy Spirit; thus, God sovereignly enables the believer to operate in all the gifts of the Holy Spirit as needed for the advancement of the Kingdom of God